Friday, May 13, 2011

ARCHERS! #11

This week, it's the "season final".
A year ago, this was actually my last comic strip when I used to makes these comic strips horizontally and release them on deviantArt and my regular blog (links on the sidebar!).

So here's a little crossover between Archers!, Lanterns! and the SuperBuddies!
A parody of a well known "moment" in DCU history (though I prefer my version..)


Oh Dear God... Speedy, Arrow's ward, is a junkie?!

Archers!
Archers! is a parody comic © Eyz.2010-11
Based on comic book charaters © DC Comics

5 comments:

  1. The reveal of Speedy's addiction, in Green Lantern #85?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's was a parody of that cover :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp! What a revelation! (and then Booster and Beetle stole the cookies and saved the day for everyone)

    I love how you parodied the famous moment in the GA/GL team up :D Oh, and Hal`s hair = :heart: Just look at it! :XD:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if stealing cookies from J'onn is a good idea :P
    See here http://eyzmaster.blogspot.com/2010/09/comicpanelsoftheweek-problem-no-problem.html
    and there http://eyzmaster.blogspot.com/2010/07/comicpageoftheweekend-cookies.html
    XD

    Thanks! Glad you liked this one ^__^
    I wanted to both parody and make a more light hearted version of that scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, those are great! If I remember correctly, then he turned into some Hulk-like creature and chased the Blue and Gold! Ah, the JLI days...

    ReplyDelete